Publication of the French traduction on ddili

Ali Çehreli acehreli at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 8 16:48:59 PST 2013

On 12/06/2013 09:21 AM, Raphaël Jakse wrote:

 > I published the current state of my translation on Gitorious:

Thank you and the future reviewers for their work. What an honor to see
it in another language! I especially liked it that you carried some of
my rare silly jokes to French e.g. "Ce livre a été relu par Ergin Güney
pour être élevé de mon englais à l'anglais" after "This book has been
proofread by Ergin Güney to be elevated to English from my Inglish." ;)

 > There are about 42 chapters still to translate, with three of them
still to
 > translate from Turkish to English.

We should also figure out how to move the updates to the French version.
Perhaps I should be the one posting pull requests to your project in
English? :) For example, the Acknowledgments chapter has already many
more names than in the French translation. :)

Ali