D-Link with R/MATLAB/Julia/SQL

Siavash Babaei siavash.babaei at gmail.com
Mon Dec 9 08:31:52 PST 2013

It seems that I like the whole idea of D a bit too much to act
conservatively. So I will start learning it and hope that things
will get better by then. Although, I have to insist again, having
"something" to call programmes/functions in R and MATLAB easily
and readily is a must for D.
Julia is also an upstart and very intriguing language and seems
to have a solid basis, so it might not be a bad idea to
collaborate with their Devs.
On the business side, it is probably not the best idea to `sell'
the best and one of the very few learning materials when you are
trying to compete with a monster like C++.
PS- Thank you for your help and once I have learned the language,
I will perhaps ask for detailed help ...