Inherent code performance advantages of D over C?

bearophile bearophileHUGS at lycos.com
Mon Dec 9 19:15:22 PST 2013

Manu:

> There's room for an extension to this tool which might scan for

If you keep adding similar features to an IDE, you perceive the
code less and less as an amount of text lines and more and more
like something fluid, where its semantics become less tied to its
look. And this is good. This does not require to save source code
in a format different from the usual text.

> It would be amazing if there was some real effort put into a
> convenient tooling API in the DMD front-end lib.

I agree. Making D/D-front-end a bit more IDE-friendly is good.

Bye,
bearophile