OT: Your accomplishments in 2013 and plans for 2014

Francesco Cattoglio francesco.cattoglio at gmail.com
Wed Dec 11 15:32:52 PST 2013

Damn you guys speaking about food, now I'm hungry again!

On Wednesday, 11 December 2013 at 21:12:20 UTC, Brian Schott
wrote:
> I lost -15 pounds or so this year. Does that count?

Lost -15 pounds = gained 15 pounds, right?

2014 is the year I (finally) get my master degree. That one is a
given.
My _dream_ for 2014 is having a chance to prove that D + ZeroMQ
can earn a place in the scientific computing world (I got so much
tired of C/C++ and MPI), but I will have to fight people that
still think that there's nothing a good FORTRAN77 code can't
compute.
Also, I would like to contribute more to the D language.
Will I succeed? Only time will tell!

Oh, also, I hope to run away from Italy, and spend a good year
somewhere in Europe! :D