OT: Your accomplishments in 2013 and plans for 2014

Rikki Cattermole alphaglosined at gmail.com
Thu Dec 12 03:06:44 PST 2013

For me 2013 has been very interesting. Learnt a huge amount with
regards to D and system level programming. Basically knew nothing
before hand.

Have done a lot with my tertiary institute with regards to
helping others (in an official capacity).
Before the end of the year I'll be doing streaming and
considering D tutorials on youtube.
My goal at least before I start back at my degree next year is
get DOOGLE released, have my web service in a showable condition.

For 2014 the goal is:
a) Get my degree in ICT
b) Have a fully functioning gui toolkit
c) Have my web service live with support of at least one tertiary
institute and maybe a conference (its educational in nature and
does fill a need).
d) A stretch goal of getting or starting diploma in adult
education.

So if anyone in Christchurch or New Zealand in general needs a D
dev I'll be available second half of next year as part of my
degree (project with a company). Would help me a lot!

So for me it will definitely be very exciting.