OT: Your accomplishments in 2013 and plans for 2014

Francesco Cattoglio francesco.cattoglio at gmail.com
Thu Dec 12 03:07:42 PST 2013

On Thursday, 12 December 2013 at 10:51:29 UTC, Iain Buclaw wrote:
> On 12 December 2013 10:48, Iain Buclaw <ibuclaw at gdcproject.org>
> wrote:
>> On 12 December 2013 10:36, Joseph Rushton Wakeling
>> <joseph.wakeling at webdrake.net> wrote:
>>> La situazione corrente chiaramente non è buono ... :-(
Diciamo non buona abbastanza ;) I like Italy a lot, don't get me
wrong, but I think I need a decent experience somewhere in
"northen" Europe if I want to find any good chance for
professional growth.
>>> Where in Italy are you based, out of curiosity?
Milano right now. But no, I don't support neither Milan nor Inter
:D

>> Sì, non è affatto buono.  Most of my recent friends (and my
>> partner)
>> have moved from Spain or Italy in the last year or two.  The
>> street I
>> live on has quite literally turned into a little italy.
You said Brighton, didn't you?
> Minus the mafia. ;)
Trust me, some kind of mafia is everywhere :P We have an idiom
here: "Tutto il mondo è paese"