GuitarHero/RockBand fans... side project anyone?

Peter Alexander peter.alexander.au at gmail.com
Thu Dec 12 13:38:35 PST 2013

On Thursday, 12 December 2013 at 10:43:24 UTC, Manu wrote:
> Are there any music game nerds hanging around here who would be
> interested
> in joining a side project like this?

I'm... interested. That's about all I can commit to at the moment
:-)

As for skillset... well I've been doing gamedev commercially for
about 5 years now (last 4 years on console/PC) and I generally do
a mix of high-level game logic, and core systems. I could quite
happily do graphics, physics, as well. Not massively experienced
with audio unfortunately. I do play guitar though :-D

Please keep me informed.