OT: Your accomplishments in 2013 and plans for 2014

Meta jared771 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 12 23:18:52 PST 2013

On Thursday, 12 December 2013 at 12:06:57 UTC, Manu wrote:
> 2013:
> Suffered an occupational burn-out/breakdown

Is the stereotype about most game studios working their employees
to the bone during crunch time true? I've heard the horror
stories about 16 hour days. I'm going to be starting an
internship at EA soon, to see if game development is a field I
want to go into, and this is one of my top worries about working
for a game development company.