OT: Your accomplishments in 2013 and plans for 2014

monarch_dodra monarchdodra at gmail.com
Thu Dec 12 23:57:24 PST 2013

On Thursday, 12 December 2013 at 12:06:57 UTC, Manu wrote:
> Fortunately, my bitcoin stash is worth a fortune now, so maybe
> I can take a
> few more years off work, and dedicate myself to projects I love.

Yeah... you'll only "have" a fortune if you sell them. Until
then, they are *potentially* worth a fortune :/

I have 5 bitcoins. They used to worth so little it would have
*cost* me money to sell them. But now, they are worth more than a
month's salary.

I plan not to sell them, because I don't need the money, and I
enjoy watching the prices change. It's no biggey if the bubble
bursts and they are worth nothing.