OT: Your accomplishments in 2013 and plans for 2014

Dicebot public at dicebot.lv
Fri Dec 13 06:15:03 PST 2013

On Friday, 13 December 2013 at 12:07:36 UTC, Chris wrote:
> @Dicebot
>
> You may check out Ireland. Google are in Dublin and a lot of
> other IT companies come to Ireland too. Or you set up your own
> company and program in D. Game development is big in Dublin,
> I've heard.

AFAIK companies are often registered in Ireland because of some
nice tax hack possible there, not much actual development goes
there. Also Google nowadays is one of those companies where
people actually bother about a degree - not my type for sure ;)

I hope to eventually get remote contract and move to Iceland at
some distant point of my life :) This country has done a lot of
stuff right.