D benchmark code review

David Nadlinger code at klickverbot.at
Fri Dec 13 10:53:35 PST 2013

On Friday, 13 December 2013 at 17:30:09 UTC, Manu wrote:
> I take druntime and phobos as they are the largest and most
> widely used
> body of D code, along with many other projects I've run into
> that also
> follow that lead. I'm yet to encounter any exceptions.

If you ever used the Derelict-style bindings for Assimp I threw
together (and which are hopelessly out of date at this point),
which I remember you mentioning quite some while ago, that's not
true. ;)

I prefer this style and use it for all my personal projects, as I
feel it makes inferring the structure glancing over the code a
bit easier for me. Though, honestly, it doesn't really matter to
me at this point. I just want to point out that I would hardly
consider it to be a Java-only thing. The style is not only used
in the K&R book, but also in many well-known C/C++ projects such
as LLVM, and IIRC is also called for in Google's internal C++
style guide.

David