GuitarHero/RockBand fans... side project anyone?

Jacob Carlborg doob at me.com
Fri Dec 13 12:25:13 PST 2013

On 2013-12-13 18:11, Manu wrote:

> I'd say there's a massive bias in games though since most gamedevs are
> windows users. Windows is the only real PC based market for games, and
> all the dev-tools for consoles are windows based too, so I guess it
> stands to reason that you don't meet too many gamedev's with an
> insatiable lust for Apple products.

Unfortunately most games suck on Mac OS X. I don't know if they're just
badly coded, if it's the drivers or the OpenGL implementation. Many
games that work perfectly fine at highest resolution and detail level on
Windows is barley playable on low settings on Mac OS X. Only a few games
are good on Mac OS X.

--
/Jacob Carlborg