D benchmark code review

Ali Çehreli acehreli at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 13 14:10:12 PST 2013

On 12/13/2013 10:20 AM, Brian Rogoff wrote:

 > On Friday, 13 December 2013 at 17:30:09 UTC, Manu wrote:

 >> Possibly following Andrei's lead, and possible consideration for print?
 >
 > Or possibly Ali just prefers this style?

I used to dislike it until I started working at my current job where
Egyptian style is the standard.

I am happy that it is common D-style as well.

I am still not sure why I don't like it everywhere (e.g. struct, class,
function definitions, etc.) :)

void foo()
{                  // <-- why not here as well? I don't know. :p
     if (cond) {
         // ...

Ali