GuitarHero/RockBand fans... side project anyone?

Marco Leise Marco.Leise at gmx.de
Fri Dec 13 16:37:09 PST 2013

Am Fri, 13 Dec 2013 13:44:01 -0800
schrieb Andrei Alexandrescu <SeeWebsiteForEmail at erdani.org>:

> On 12/13/13 12:17 PM, Jacob Carlborg wrote:
> > On 2013-12-13 21:03, Marco Leise wrote:
> >
> >> Hey, I keep drumming on everything I find. Tables, stools and
> >> especially my cheap keyboard. That keyboard has a certain
> >> crunch to it. I'm worried about my notebook though. I hope the
> >> hard disk can handle the shocks. :) I just can't keep calm to a
> >> good rock song.
> >> But whenever a real drummer sees me drumming on a bar table,
> >> they gotta show me that there is more to it and I wonder how
> >> one can ever learn to coordinate two hands and the feet to play
> >> different rhythms and above that hit the correct drum.
> >
> > I've been drumming so much on my desk that the finish (or what it's
> > called) has been wear done.
>
> I'll just leave this here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNn3pJKaV2s
>
> Andrei

*Seriously*? That's really you. What a strange beat. The
vocals were way to quiet/shy. Other than that great
performance. :D
You know, it is very surprising to see people you know from
"D" do things not related to programming, including writing
books about it or teaching it. I guess that's why many forums
have an off topic section where people can introduce
themselves or just talk about drumming or UFOs.
Take Jacob Carlborg for example. I thought he is a dead
serious guy who writes a serialization library and would not
be drumming on his desk till the paint is gone, because he's
just too serious to be moved by music. Keep telling stories
guys!

--
Marco