D benchmark code review

Jesse Phillips Jesse.K.Phillips+D at gmail.com
Fri Dec 13 19:16:54 PST 2013

On Friday, 13 December 2013 at 16:40:13 UTC, Manu wrote:
> No, as in, people 'not really' write D code that way, or no as
> in, it
> doesn't look like java, except that it does, because only it
> and javascript
> have idiomatic egyptian braces... ;)

I write all my D code that way, except that which is merged to
Phobos (which is still written "Egyptian" and I have to later
format it).

You'll hate vibe.d since it seems to be the chaos you don't want:
https://github.com/rejectedsoftware/vibe.d/blob/master/source/vibe/inet/webform.d

Personally I don't care, reading, I won't notice. However I can't
write the code any other way without spending lots of time on
formatting. And I prefer the Egyptian.