D benchmark code review

Manu turkeyman at gmail.com
Fri Dec 13 20:17:00 PST 2013

I only made the point (among a bunch of other points!) because I wondered
if it was worth presenting consistency in D code intended for public
scrutiny. It's all good, it's settled now. It's not my fault, or my intent,
that the most trivial point in my list of comments is the one that
apparently stimulated the most discussion... :/