dlang.org appears to be blocked in China

Puming zhaopuming at gmail.com
Sat Dec 14 18:55:28 PST 2013

On Saturday, 14 December 2013 at 10:15:35 UTC, Lionello Lunesu
wrote:
> ...and I'm having this D workshop tomorrow. Is there a mirror
> with the latest DMD binaries for all platforms?
>
> If not, I will copy the binaries over to my personal server as
> a temp mirror.
>
> L.

dlang.org is slow and seems to be blocked because of the twitter
part in the front page. The download page is actually not blocked.

you can access it by url: http://dlang.org/download.html

or as I always does, by accessing the forum first, and click on
the Download &Tools link in the side bar.