D benchmark code review

Chris Cain clcain at uncg.edu
Sat Dec 14 21:40:16 PST 2013

On Sunday, 15 December 2013 at 05:28:51 UTC, Ali Çehreli wrote:
> How about something closer:
>
>     s = i.to¡string;
>
> :p
>
> Ali

I know you were just kidding, but honestly if it didn't take some
extra setup to get the average American keyboard to type like
that, I think "special" (using that a bit liberally) characters
like that would work out okay. I really wish we could change the
keyboard to support that kinda thing... maybe like how the Macs
do it. But, alas, it's never going to happen and it makes me sad
:(