Language Reference

Etienne etcimon at globecsys.com
Mon Dec 16 12:17:18 PST 2013

I'm not sure if this has been discussed before. I use the language
reference a lot on dlang.org and I've been finding it difficult not to
use CTRL+F on the menu at the left which has it sorted pretty much randomly.

Clicking on "Language Reference" brings me to "Lexical" rather than an
alphabetically sorted list or a detailed summary. If I want to find
"Mixins" for example (because I remembered the page title), I have to
look through the entire menu twice just to discover it's called
"Template Mixins" and the page title is inconsistent. Ugh..