between and among: worth Phobosization?

Ola Fosheim Grøstad" <ola.fosheim.grostad+dlang at gmail.com> Ola Fosheim Grøstad" <ola.fosheim.grostad+dlang at gmail.com>
Mon Dec 16 15:50:21 PST 2013

On Monday, 16 December 2013 at 23:01:36 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:
> I hate to say it, but often when I read the Phobos library
> documentation I wind up having to check the source code. Yes, I
> should follow my own advice and do PRs.

You should consider having direct links to html-formatted source
code from the documentation. Like this:

http://webapp-improved.appspot.com/api/webapp2_extras/json.html

I find that simple "[source]"-link to be a very helpful solution.
It is very difficult to make good enough documentation to cover
things like assumptions that you need to know about when doing
inheritance related stuff. So easy access to code is very nice,
and that also means that the real documentation can be less
detailed and verbose and easier to comprehend.