Go compiler moving from C to Go

Francesco Cattoglio francesco.cattoglio at gmail.com
Thu Dec 19 04:07:56 PST 2013

On Thursday, 19 December 2013 at 11:42:34 UTC, Ola Fosheim
Grøstad wrote:
> I'd say it will be much more tempting to dabbel with it if it
> is in D. I'd even say it will be difficult not to! :)

Couldn't agree more: I've been reading some sources of Phobos.
When compared to C++ standard library, it's a pleasure to read.
I wouldn't be bothering reading Phobos if it was such a mess.

Of course ddmd will be pretty much translated C++, but I guess
lots of refactoring will be following shortly (for the
compiler-as-library project).