Nginx to D ?

Dicebot public at dicebot.lv
Fri Dec 20 14:05:28 PST 2013

On Friday, 20 December 2013 at 21:44:11 UTC, Larry wrote:
> Now,
>
> I assume that it is very fast. But there are no benchmarks
> under heavy loads.
>
> It seems very good but not really commonly used.

Probably only current information about vibe.d performance is
this article :
https://atilanevesoncode.wordpress.com/2013/12/05/go-vs-d-vs-erlang-vs-c-in-real-life-mqtt-broker-implementation-shootout/

I have been doing some basic benchmarking ~year ago but I have
removed those because vibe.d has changed too much since then and
I have no infrastructure to reproduce them right now. But
comparing to Python performance are likely to skyrocket even it
has become twice slower since then (it was faster then CPython +
Tornado more than 10x)

Reliability is still an issue but it is being worked on as one of
priorities. Both vibe.d own website and forum run this very
software so it is at least that reliable.