Nginx to D ?

Adam D. Ruppe destructionator at gmail.com
Fri Dec 20 14:17:30 PST 2013

On Friday, 20 December 2013 at 21:32:23 UTC, Max Klyga wrote:
> 2. Make a D fastcgi process and point nginx to it. There is
> Adam Ruppe's cgi.d implementation for example.

Yeah, my cgi.d can interface with nginx through fastcgi, scgi, or
reverse proxy pretty well.

Though my code doesn't scale as well as vibe.d, it is fairly
simple to use and isn't particularly slow (vibed wins because it
scales well and is fast more than because my code is slow :P )

If you're interested, here's the file:
https://github.com/adamdruppe/misc-stuff-including-D-programming-language-web-stuff/blob/master/cgi.d

my github also has other miscellaneous D modules for things like
png images, mysql database access, html dom manipulation, and
more. Not super well documented but if you have questions feel
free to ask here or on the chat and I can answer them.

But if you are going for high load, probably best to try
http://vibed.org/ as it scales better and they offer async libs
for database and stuff too.