D archeology

"Luís "Luís
Fri Dec 20 16:22:18 PST 2013

Hi,

My memory of the timeline of D features is quite fuzzy, so I
created a service to test snippets of D source code with *all* of
the DMD versions publicly available.

Right now the service is *very* in the rough and the UI is butt
ugly (it just outputs the raw results), but it seems to be
working. Give it a try, to fill it with some data and start
exposing the bugs:

     http://www.luismarques.eu/d/archeology

I haven't yet secured the client which does the tests, and I
imagine that the old DMD versions are full of vulnerabilities, so
please don't be a jerk :-) (I hope the client doesn't die, I left
it running at work, as I don't have a Windows machine set up at
home).

Thanks for Adam "Destructinator" Ruppe, for fixing the bugs I
encountered in the ddb library (PostgreSQL lib).

Luís