Nginx to D ?

Larry deco33 at hotmail.fr
Sat Dec 21 13:15:18 PST 2013

Being one of the pioneers won't make me cry.

I had a look at it. This project seems like it deserves a bit
more work :

http://forum.rejectedsoftware.com/groups/rejectedsoftware.vibed/thread/7556/

This is particularly annoying and a show stopper for me.

I will definitely look for its evolution though..

I think D is a good language, pretty easy to work with, without
all the cryptic of c++, and really well performing when compiled
with the right options.

To me, it is another world from python.

But when I look at UWSGI, it is directly tied to nginx so no need
to manage yet another server and so on. It just works as is,
redirects to the app and boom, executes the script.

I don't think I want another server behind nginx. But I will lose
the async capability..

tough..