forum.dlang.org moved to a new server

Vladimir Panteleev vladimir at thecybershadow.net
Sat Dec 21 15:45:45 PST 2013

On Saturday, 21 December 2013 at 21:15:38 UTC, Andrei
Alexandrescu wrote:
> Thanks! This raises again the question whether we should
> consolidate hosting so you don't need to pay for that (bus
> factor etc). Would you want to transfer DFeed to digitalmars?

Thanks for the offer, but hosting DFeed isn't costing me
anything, since I need this server for several other purposes.
Besides, considering the babysitting it needs - whether it's
killing spam, or pushing a quick fix - I'd feel more comfortable
running it on my own server. The new server is probably quite
beefier than the DigitalMars ones, seeing as they're not immune
to downtime either :)

As for the bus factor - I've also copied over your SSH key, and
all data is backed up nightly. If I can do more to increase it,
let me know (I never got a SSH key from Walter).