[RFC] ∅MQD, a ∅MQ wrapper for D

Lars T. Kyllingstad public at kyllingen.net
Sat Dec 21 16:18:50 PST 2013

I've been working on a D wrapper for the ∅MQ (aka. ZMQ/ZeroMQ)
messaging library, and I think it's nearly ready for an "official
release".  However, I would immensely appreciate some feedback on
the API first.

Code:  https://github.com/kyllingstad/zmqd
Docs:  http://kyllingstad.github.io/zmqd

I've tried to stay as close as possible to the design of the C
library, while adding a distinct D "feel".  Details are in the
documentation.

Note that my library is different from the ZeroMQ bindings in
Deimos, which are simple D bindings to the C API.  (In fact, ∅MQD
depends on the Deimos bindings.)

Thanks,
Lars