forum.dlang.org moved to a new server

John J john.joyus at gmail.com
Sat Dec 21 18:59:06 PST 2013

On 12/21/2013 03:30 PM, Vladimir Panteleev wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> DFeed (the software running on forum.dlang.org) has been moved to a much
> faster server.

Thank you! It's pretty fast now!! :)

Btw, I have been using Thunderbird and I frequently see the already read
threads (mostly messages of the existing threads) suddenly appear as
unread (in bold). Is this happening from your end? If so can you please
fix it?

It quickly gets boring to read the same messages over and over thinking
they are brand new.. Looks like some kind of synchronization problem..