[RFC] ∅MQD, a ∅MQ wrapper for D

Lars T. Kyllingstad public at kyllingen.net
Sun Dec 22 00:34:09 PST 2013

On Sunday, 22 December 2013 at 01:49:59 UTC, Kelet wrote:

> Hi Lars, I've actually never used ZeroMQ but it seems
> interesting. There exists a binding called dzmq[1], but there
> are
> no immediate examples.

I looked for something like this before I started, so I wouldn't
duplicate any pre-existing efforts, but didn't find anything.
(From the commit log it seems @kyphelps started work on his
wrapper a month after I started on this.)

> Anyhow, if I may, I'd like to suggest a few things:
>
> * Add a license file to your repository. I see that it's under
> the Boost Software License from the documentation, though.

Good idea, I'll do that.

> * Create a package.json and add it to the DUB registry[2]. I
> have
> taken the liberty at making a simple package.json that may work
> but is untested[3].

I've never used DUB myself, but I will try to use your package
file.  Thanks!