Reserving/Preallocating associative array?

Gordon me at home.com
Wed Dec 25 12:26:25 PST 2013

On Wednesday, 25 December 2013 at 18:51:22 UTC, Andrei
Alexandrescu wrote:
> On 12/25/13 10:25 AM, John Colvin wrote:
>
>> Gordon, you may find this has better performance if you add ()
>> to sort.
>
> Also, can you share your data somewhere if it's not
> confidential?

It will be related to this research: http://www.familinx.org .
The data is available in the "download" section as an SQL dump
(which can be easily converted to just tabular files).

I've also added verbose errors to "std.file.slurp()", which
(IMHO) provide all the necessary information when an error occurs.
Available here:
  https://github.com/agordon/phobos/compare/file.slurp.verbose

But this has lead me to detect some "formattedRead" quirks - I'll
start a new thread about those.

Thanks,
  -gordon