D.git

Vladimir Panteleev vladimir at thecybershadow.net
Thu Dec 26 13:23:33 PST 2013

On Wednesday, 25 December 2013 at 13:16:20 UTC, Vladimir
Panteleev wrote:
> On Wednesday, 25 December 2013 at 02:19:24 UTC, Vladimir
> Panteleev wrote:
>> https://github.com/CyberShadow-D/D
>
> Hmm, looks like it's spamming the D repositories because of the
> hyperlinks :(
>
> https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/dmd/pull/3016
>
> Sorry about that. I disabled updating until I get a reply from
> GitHub tech support.

Ugh. Even though I deleted the repository and GitHub account,
there's still "ghost" comments scattered across all recent D pull
requests. GitHub support can't remove them either. Sorry about
this.

I moved the repository itself to BitBucket:

https://bitbucket.org/cybershadow/d/commits