Tools should use the review process

Jacob Carlborg doob at me.com
Sat Dec 28 06:16:13 PST 2013

Since we stared with a review process for adding new modules to Phobos
around eight new tools have been added without any review process
similar to the one used for Phobos modules. They were only reviewed in
pull requests.

Some of these are minor tools/scripts but there are larger tools as
well, like RDMD (added before the release process) and DustMire (added
after the release process).

I think that new tools should use the same review process just as new
modules for Phobos do. What do you think?

--
/Jacob Carlborg