Microsoft working on new systems language

Chris Cain clcain at uncg.edu
Sat Dec 28 08:14:19 PST 2013

On Saturday, 28 December 2013 at 16:10:43 UTC, Dicebot wrote:
> Pretty much definition of NiH syndrome :)

Exactly. I'm always secretly hoping Microsoft's next programming
project involves them using and contributing to LLVM. But then I
remember it's Microsoft and they don't do anything that could be
beneficial for all. They're always going to reinvent the wheel
and their wheel is going to have a different bolt pattern than
every other wheel.