Microsoft working on new systems language

develop32 develop32 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 29 18:44:26 PST 2013

> That is a possibility of course, but for a heterogenous
> environment you risk running out of slots. E.g. online games,
> virtual worlds, sandbox games where users build etc.

No, not really, just allocate more. The memory is managed by a
single closed class, I can do whatever I want with it.

> online games

MMO games are the source of this idea, components are easy to
store in DB tables.

> virtual worlds

Remove unneeded render/physics components when entity is out of
range, etc.

> sandbox games where users build

No idea how to fix a problem of not enough RAM.

The thing is, all of that game logic data takes a really
surprisingly small amount of memory.