DIP54 : revamp of Phobos tuple types

Dicebot public at dicebot.lv
Sun Dec 29 19:01:06 PST 2013

On Monday, 30 December 2013 at 01:36:48 UTC, David Nadlinger
wrote:
> On Sunday, 29 December 2013 at 15:42:34 UTC, Jakob Ovrum wrote:
>> I think we should use this chance to rectify the
>> capitalization of the name. As the result is not exclusively a
>> list of types, current conventions state that the name should
>> be lowerCamelCase.
>
> I believe you got this one the wrong way around: Unless it is
> exclusively a list of values, the name should be camel cased.
> It is staticMap t a misnomer in that regard.
>
> David

Do we actually have guidelines about casing in context of aliased
content? I had impression that it is symbol on its own that
matters and thus TemplateArgumentPack needs to be CamelCased
simply because it is a type/template, whatever it aliases.