Bypassing the postblit?

Ritu ritu at metaprogramming.net
Mon Dec 30 03:42:51 PST 2013

> As I already said, the solution is another level of indirection.

Well, I do not have a possibility of another level of
indirection. I am working on a DSL embedded in D. My biggest
gripe with D is that it does not let me create a struct that
gives the end user a feeling of native data type. But on the
other hand we have a lot of capabilities that other languages do
not have. I believe presently D is the best systems programming
language to build a DSL in, but it can be easily made much better.

I do not know how to impress Andrei and Walter. I do not even
know if they are reading this thread.

Regards
- Ritu