Cross referencing in Ddoc

Sönke Ludwig sludwig at outerproduct.org
Mon Dec 30 08:44:29 PST 2013

Am 30.12.2013 17:31, schrieb Andrei Alexandrescu:
> On 12/29/13 10:35 AM, Sönke Ludwig wrote:
>> Am 29.12.2013 18:38, schrieb Jacob Carlborg:
>>> A. Automatic cross reference
>>
>> This is done for the DDOX based docs that were supposed to end up on the
>> home page at some point:
>
> It's past time we do this. So the code is in there, we need to build it
> appropriately. Where do I start reading?
>
> Andrei

I've just added a small alternative link below the normal Phobos
documentation and added it to the "all" target of posix.mak. It will
automatically call dub to build "dpl-docs" in the tools repository.

https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/dlang.org/pull/462

If there are no more issues with it, it should be the first step that
actually gets something online.