Microsoft working on new systems language

Ola Fosheim Grøstad" <ola.fosheim.grostad+dlang at gmail.com> Ola Fosheim Grøstad" <ola.fosheim.grostad+dlang at gmail.com>
Mon Dec 30 11:39:05 PST 2013

On Monday, 30 December 2013 at 19:12:16 UTC, Walter Bright wrote::
> Having overloaded global operator new in C++ myself across many
> projects, I eventually concluded that feature is a bug.

I guess it can go wrong if you end up using the wrong pool in
different parts of your code when making calls across compilation
units (or inlined functions), but if you stay within an
encapsulated framework I would think it is safe?