Implementing Half Floats in D

Paul D. Anderson paul.d.removethis.anderson at comcast.andthis.net
Fri Feb 1 13:20:07 PST 2013

On Friday, 1 February 2013 at 20:04:47 UTC, Jacob Carlborg wrote:
> Isn't this what the whole community is about and what we're
> already doing. Just not very formal or official.

You're right, but what I was looking for was something that
actually was more formal.

I think the only thing that's missing is someone to keep track of
and check up on development efforts. So I'll revise my proposal:
I'll volunteer to try to gather information on the projects that
are in-work and see what I can do to find their status and gauge
their progress. If doing this turns out to be too difficult to
manage or of little value I'll announce that and shut up. But if
it works, I thik it will add value to our efforts.

Paul