PDF spec

Andrei Alexandrescu SeeWebsiteForEmail at erdani.org
Sat Feb 2 12:24:24 PST 2013

On 2/2/13 12:21 PM, FG wrote:
> On 2013-02-02 17:57, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
>> Links remain an unresolved problem for now.
>
> Might as well leave the internal links black for now.
> Overall great improvement!
> A much smaller number of page overflows than before.
>
> Only thing bothering me are table captions left on the
> Perhaps add more stretchable glue before captions?

Yah, not sure how I can fix that.

Anyhow this thing with non-float tables and captions above them is a bit
odd. I'm thinking of simply making all large tables longtable, and all
short table floats. Then the caption would be part of the LaTeX table
caption, which automatically solves the problem.

If anyone wants to take a look at the TeX source, I uploaded it to
http://erdani.com/d/dlangspec.tex. I'm stuck in particular on internal