Using memberspaces for a property-like syntax and more

TommiT tommitissari at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 2 13:56:46 PST 2013

On Saturday, 2 February 2013 at 21:21:28 UTC, Rob T wrote:
> On Saturday, 2 February 2013 at 15:56:41 UTC, TommiT wrote:
> [..]
>>
>> Memberspaces shouldn't feel like variables at all. They should
>> feel exactly like C++ namespaces that live inside a struct or
>> a class. [..]
>
> Rather than feel exactly like C++ namespaces, [..]

Just to be clear, I didn't say/mean that memberspaces should feel
exactly like C++ namespaces, nor is there any change that they
would, given that in C++ namespaces can't live inside structs or
classes and they use :: to separate them. Forgive me for
explaining all that, in case you know C++ (I can't assume that
everybody does).