feature request: __ARGS__ for logging (cf __FILE__, __LINE__, __FUNC___)

timotheecour thelastmammoth at gmail.com
Sat Feb 2 18:36:55 PST 2013

seems like my original post regarding __ARGS__ was completely
hijacked by the discussion on AST macros (however fruitful and
interesting). I agree macros would solve this issue while
providing a much more general solution, however, it's very
unclear when that would be implemented, surely not anytime soon.

Is there any other feedback on introducing __ARGS__  (see first
post) besides AST macros being better? It's much simpler
implementation-wise.