IOC is inside Clang-head

Walter Bright newshound2 at digitalmars.com
Sun Feb 3 11:42:27 PST 2013

On 2/3/2013 4:53 AM, SomeDude wrote:
> It seems to me that the C experts crowd is the most conservative crowd you can
> find, and one that loves to impose its own masochism to the rest of the world.

I suspect that what happened is the C people who wanted more have long since
moved to other languages, and the ones left are the people who don't want C to
change at all.

Heck, even I proposed a way to fix C's array problem (which is, by far, C's
biggest mistake) in a backwards compatible way, and all I get are blank looks
from the C people.