Is the wiki bj0rked?

Vladimir Panteleev vladimir at thecybershadow.net
Sun Feb 3 12:31:36 PST 2013

On Sunday, 3 February 2013 at 18:47:40 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu
wrote:
> On 2/3/13 1:46 PM, MattCoder wrote:
>> On Sunday, 3 February 2013 at 18:44:15 UTC, Andrei
>> Alexandrescu wrote:
>>> Does http://wiki.dlang.org load for y'all at the moment?
>>
>> Yes!
>
> Thanks... then looks like my failed ssh login got my IP banned.

I don't think that was it (no relevant fail2ban entries today).

What was the nature of the problem? A connection timeout, server
error?

Someone reported sporadic 403 errors when accessing the wiki, but
I've been unable to reproduce on pin it down to anything on my
side. Anyone else noticed something similar?