std.json segmentation fault

Walter Bright newshound2 at digitalmars.com
Mon Feb 4 13:18:28 PST 2013

On 2/4/2013 2:04 AM, Andrea Fontana wrote:
> This code was working some months ago:
>
> import std.json;
> JSONValue total;
> total.type = JSON_TYPE.OBJECT;
> total["results"].type = JSON_TYPE.OBJECT;
>

> Now, last line gives me a segmentation fault. What's wrong with this code?

1. That code is not valid D source - it's presumably missing the function it is
embedded inside. Please post valid D source when a bug is suspected, otherwise
people will have to guess at what the rest is, and often the rest is where the
real issue was.

2. Regressions (and other bugs) should be posted to bugzilla, along with a
reproducible test case.