Expanding Phobos from a flat hierachy

Robert jfanatiker at gmx.at
Wed Feb 6 12:40:57 PST 2013

+1 from me. As long as we don't have a central repository, where we
could have a separate phobos-staging package or something. At the moment
I don't think that additions to phobos were tested much in real world
before being adopted. Such an experimental section could really help and
we should try to get things in there quickly, to boost the whole process
a bit.

Best regards,

Robert