Expanding Phobos from a flat hierachy

David Nadlinger see at klickverbot.at
Wed Feb 6 13:24:39 PST 2013

On Wednesday, 6 February 2013 at 18:56:49 UTC, Brad Anderson
wrote:
> What is needed to get Orbit off the ground (Kepler's law, I
> guess, would be the joke answer)?

Somebody actually working on it.

No offense, Jacob, but to me it seems like you have quite a few
interesting projects (DVM, DStep, Orbit, …), and although you are
usually quick to advertise them here, it seems that none of them
is quite ready for prime time.

Maybe concentrating your efforts on one of them would be a good
idea? Otherwise, you'll inevitably leave behind a trail of broken
expectations as you cannot realistically expect to support all of
them at the same time…

David