DIP23 draft: Fixing properties redux

Robert jfanatiker at gmx.at
Wed Feb 6 15:54:54 PST 2013

It is not feature creep, it is properties done right. If not done this
way, than honestly I don't know what properties are good for any way. We
could use set/get methods just as well.

If properties done right are feature creep, than properties per se are
feature creep, which is debatable. But if we keep them, we should do
them right.

Maybe you can elaborate what properties are good for, if not for
avoiding trivial set/get methods? -> Please really do that, because I am
having a hard time understanding your reasoning.