DIP25 draft available for destruction

Robert jfanatiker at gmx.at
Thu Feb 7 02:42:49 PST 2013

The solution to this problem has been posted already many times, simply
allow fields to be marked with @property too, having the compiler lower
it to a private field with trivial setter/getter method.

As I already mentioned, I don't really see the point of properties at
all, if they are not interchangeable with fields. We could as well use
setXXX/getXXX as in Java.