Should D1 only bugs be closed?

David Nadlinger see at klickverbot.at
Sat Feb 9 19:20:16 PST 2013

On Saturday, 9 February 2013 at 23:08:55 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu
wrote:
> http://forum.dlang.org/post/jc0ic5$18bv$2@digitalmars.com

That post is over a year old, and the point was precisely that
recent development activity seemed to contradict this statement.

> Looking forward to see you all at DConf 2013. I hope that
> meeting would put an end to the recent, let's say, less
> courteous exchanges in this group as of late.

As written in my reply to Walter, I didn't intend to offend
anybody, but I *am* beginning to feel somewhat like a broken
record asking for more proactively communicating decisions that
concern the D project as a whole. Just don't let any ambiguities
arise in the first place.

Oh, and I am certainly looking forward to meeting you all at this
year's DConf as well.

David